Monday, April 21, 2014

Paying Junk Fees? I Pity The Fool...

Ever go to the store to buy something for $5 only to take it to the register and it rings up for $10? No?  Don't like to be overcharged and price gauged?  Then why would you put up with it when buying or selling a house!?

Here's what I mean:  Most real estate companies whether they are big or small charge junk fees.  A lot of the time they won't let you know this in advance until it's too late and you're at the closing table, surprise!

They'll tell you that it's an "Administration Fee" or "Processing Fee" or I've even heard "Filing Fee" cause you know, it takes a lot of work to file something in your filing cabinet, I mean I'm exhausted when I get up and take 2 steps, open a drawer and place a file in my filing cabinet...

They should be called BS fees because that is basically what they are.  It's the greed of most real estate companies tricking their clients into paying extra for absolutely no reason.  I've seen the amount range anywhere from $200 to $600 and I don't know about you but I don't like to be ripped off.

I'm proud to say that my company, Hughes Homes Realty DOES NOT charge these fees.  We never have and never will.  We are one of the few companies I have seen that doesn't.  So next time you are thinking about buying or selling a home, try not to get scammed.  Call Hughes Homes Realty where we work 7 days a week, always answer the phone and don't steal your money...

Nicola Hughes, Broker/Owner
Hughes Homes Realty
407-557-8775
nicola@hugheshomesrealty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment